Aakash represents space. aakash mudras are used to balance the space element in the body. aakash vardhak mudra increases the space element in the body. it helps to eliminate the toxins from the body in the form of carbon-dioxide, sweat, urine and feces out of the body.
Practicing akash mudra can heal and cure aliments that are caused due to imbalance in the space element in the body.
How to do:
The tip of middle finger and thumb should be joined.
- Activates anahata chakra.
- Strengthens Hearts and energizes heart.
- Irregularities in heart beat are rectified and balanced
- Mental stress, anxiety, worries and negatives thoughts are reduced.
- Induces a sense of love.
- As it induces calmness, this mudra is helpful in reducing high blood pressure.
- This mudra is especially helpful in problems relate to ear
- Deafness, discharges from ear, tinnitus etc, are relieved by this mudra.
- This mudra activates Sahasrara and Vishuddha Chakras.
- When we practice this mudra, there is an increase of space elements om our body leading to reduction of fear, anger and sadness, it also helps develop positive thinking
Leave a Reply