How to do:
The tip of middle finger and thumb should be joined.
- Activates anahata chakra.
- Strengthens Hearts and energizes heart.
- Irregularities in heart beat are rectified and balanced
- Mental stress, anxiety, worries and negatives thoughts are reduced.
- Induces a sense of love.
- As it induces calmness, this mudra is helpful in reducing high blood pressure.
- This mudra is especially helpful in problems relate to ear
- Deafness, discharges from ear, tinnitus etc, are relieved by this mudra.
- This mudra activates Sahasrara and Vishuddha Chakras.
- When we practice this mudra, there is an increase of space elements om our body leading to reduction of fear, anger and sadness, it also helps develop positive thinking